- 1 cup kimchi, chopped roughly
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- Stock: 10 dried anchovies, 2 piece of kelp, 1½ cup water
- cooking oil
- Boil the dried anchovies and kelp in a pot for 10 minutes. Remove the anchovies and kelp and let the stock cool down to room temperature
- In a bowl, combine the kimchi, flour, corn starch and 1 cup of stock, Mix until there are no lumps of flour.
- Put a tablespoon of oil in a frypan and pour in the kimchi pancake mix. Spread the mixture until flat and round. Cook each side for approximately 2-3 minutes until crispy. Serve on a plate with or without a dipping sauce.
*Dipping sauce: soy sauce, garlic, sesame oil, finely chopped chillis.