The last two months I’ve had great fun teaching at the Korean Tourism Organisation in Singapore. Here are some snap shots of the classes and a link to the recipe.
One of the February classes was a lesson in cooking a black bean rice dish called Jjajangbap. Check out the recipe!
- Happy students!! These are some of my regular students….
- Everyone looks so serious, don’t they? They needed to concentrate so they didn’t burn the sauce!
- But the results was worth it…
One of the March classes was making Hodduck (Cinnamon sugar pancakes). This class always brings lots of smile while we are cooking!
- This group made the perfect shaped hodduk!
- Melted sugar and cinnamon in the pancake is just scrumptious!
I will be back in Singapore in May for more classes. Please contact Korean Tourism on +65-6533-0441 to register for your spot -its FREE to attend!
As for classes in Bangkok, I am hoping to have the first class at end of April. Contact me for if you are interested in attending – spots will be limited!!